The Department of Home Affairs has just announced that it has provided a limited number of visa nomination places to the Victorian Government up until the Federal Budget is delivered on 6 October 2020.
This is mainly to help support Victoria’s economic recovery and the public health response as the government prepares to re-open with new policies and nomination criteria.
The visa nomination places also apply to every other Australian state.
If you were thinking of applying for an Expression of Interest (EOI), we do advise you to go forward with this application so that you’re ready once more information becomes available. Our visa team can help lodge your EOI should you need our assistance.
New occupation ceiling for 2020-2021:
1. Accountant – 1000 seats
2. Chefs – 2256 seats
3. Registered Nurses – 17, 859 seats
4. Early Childhood (Pre- primary School) Teachers – 3321 seats
5. Social Workers – 1862 seats
6. Barristers – 1000 seats
7. Computer Network Professionals – 2245 seats
8. Child Care Centre Managers – 1000 seats
9. ICT Business and Systems Analysts – 2273 seats
10. Civil Engineering Professionals – 3919 seats
11. Motor Mechanics – 5200 seats
12. Electrical Engineers – 1348 seats
* Occupation ceilings do not apply to State or Territory Nominated, Employer Sponsored or Business Innovation and Investment visa subclasses.
Find out more by speaking to one of our experienced migration consultants.