|The Department of Home Affairs has updated the combined list of eligible skilled occupations for Australia’s skilled visa programs.
This means the three lists: MLTSSL, STSOL, and ROL have all been changed! The changes have come into effect on 11 March 2019 (Click here for the full list).
Visas affected include:
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa (subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) visa (subclass 187)
- Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482)
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) – Points-tested stream
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) – Graduate Work
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) – Family nominated
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) – State or Territory nominated
- Training visa (subclass 407)
It is also important to note that the changes in Regional Occupation List do not affect the application of employer-sponsored visas or current DAMA programs, as long as your occupation is on the list.
Not sure about your occupation? Don’t worry, we are here to support. Call 03 9092 1688 and book a FREE initial consultation with a Registered Migration Agent to explore the best plan for you!