AMS has received many questions from our clients about visa nomination round. Today we will help you address it by providing common questions on behalf of Victoria’s nomination program.
(Please note that all of this information is official from the Department of Home Affairs).
Will the Victoria Government extend the nomination period due to the travel ban or the Restriction on non-essential business in VIC from midnight 25 March 2020?
- The Victoria Government continues to process all of the application for state nomination following the processing time.
- If you believe that your business is in non-essential category that leads to closure or impacted on travel ban and you cannot meet the requirements in nomination round. You should prepare all of the documents and evidences on how your business has been affected.
I’m a current Victorian nominated visa holder. I may not be able to meet the visa requirements because of the travel ban. What should I do?
You should not travel to Australia at the moment if you are not:
- Australian citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
- Usually resident NZ citizen, or
- Immediate family member of an Australian citizen or permanent resident
If you believe that your business is in non-essential category that leads to closure or impacted on travel ban and you cannot meet the requirements in nomination round. You should prepare all of the documents and evidences on how your business has been affected.
I have received a Victorian state visa nomination. Should I continue with my visa application given there are travel restrictions?
You can still lodge the visa application online within the nomination time frames (60 days)
Despite the Covid-19 Pandemic, here at AMS, we remain open as usual. We know that it is a difficult time but we will try our best to help our clients to achieve their dreams in Australia.
We are also applying 50% off for Phone Consultation on behalf of your and our safety. We also encourage you to book consultation as soon as possible due to the limitation of slot. Don’t hesitate to call 03 9092 1688 to book a face-to-face consultation with our migration agent/ recruitment consultant.
For phone consultations, you can book online here at our website: www.amsmigration.com.au/en/contact-us