Australia’s demand for Early Childhood Teachers is increasing over the past five years. With the development of regional areas among big cities, there is a lack of kindergarten teachers in these areas. According to the Victoria Government, to meet the demand for qualified early childhood teachers in regional areas, the Labor Government is providing an additional payment for those who find work in regional or rural locations. Moreover, a further $225,000 will fund a targeted scholarship program to attract more people into the Early Childhood profession, which will support Aboriginal Educators and bilingual Educators.
Here at AABD, our team of recruitment specialist is looking for a new Early Childhood Teacher with relevant qualification and experience. You need to meet a few requirements to be eligible for the position:
– Graduate Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood
– A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
– Organisational abilities, time management skills, administrative, computer skills, good written and verbal communication skills to manage the Kindergarten in an efficient manner.
– Sound knowledge of personnel practices and abilities to provide employees under their supervision with on the job training and guidance.
– Working with Children Check
– Good English communication skills
– Willing to relocate and live in a regional area
– IELTS score (for visa application)
With a rich history of being in recruitment for over a decade. AABD has assisted many employers and firms. mostly in regional locations of Australia, in sourcing the right talent who have helped build regional businesses and greatly enhanced the culture and economy in the local towns and regions they live and work in. Our parent company, Australia Migration Services, is a well-known migration firm that handles all of the visas and has processed numerous employer-sponsored visas, helping both candidates and employers reach a common ground.
If you are looking for more information, please contact us now:
- E: email@example.com
- M: (+61) 413 264 501
- Add: 318 King Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- W: http://www.amsmigration.com.au/en/home/