Visa expiring soon? Tips for visa extension ✅

Is your student visa expiring on 15 March? The clock is ticking, so don’t leave it to the last minute and go “Oh no, what can I do?”.

Don’t worry, we’ve got your back. You may be eligible to apply for a temporary or permanent visa, which allows you to travel, study or work in Australia. Here are some options for you to extend your stay.

Temporary Graduate Visa
If you have recently graduated with a degree from an Australian institution, you may be eligible to apply for this visa which lets you live, work and study in Australia for up to 4 years!

Visitor Visa
If your current visa is expiring and you want to stay longer, this may be the right choice for you. However, holders of a visitor visa are not allowed to work in Australia.

Student Visa
If you would like to engage with further studies in Australia, you can simply extend your student visa. Our education consultants can help you apply for a course and a student visa for free!

Skilled Migration
If you have got a qualification, and/or some work experience in an in-demand occupation, you may be eligible to apply for a skilled visa on a temporary or permanent basis. It is recommended that you speak with a Registered Migration Agent to explore the most suitable visa options for you.

The migration laws are much more complex than we thought. It’s perfectly normal to be unsure about your visa options. That’s why we are here to support.

There are some other migration pathways you may be interested in, call 03 9092 1688 to book a free consultation with a Registered Migration Agent to find out more.